Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ode to Rocket Dogs

alright...at this time i feel the need to praise my lovely rocket dog sneakers that have made my life great for so many years. i purchased my first pair of rocket dogs around august of 2007 and have been addicted ever since...





the ones on the right are the first pair i ever owned : ) i still have them yes, even though they have holes and are all ragged, i love them so much.


the brown ones with the 2-year-old velcro straps were my second pair, probably my favorite ones to this day.




the pair in the middle is number 3, awesome cause the straps are crooked!...the other two, pairs 4 and 5, are just flat out cute and are also awesome cause the colors match in a mismatched way.













these next two i ordered together...so they are number 6 and 7...i give credit to amy for finding the amazing checkerboard ones! : ) and the boots are cool cause they are rocket dog boots!...truthfully i don't wear them that much, but they are still super awesome!








these three are also amazing...the brown and gray are similar but both equally cute, so of course i couldn't make a choice. and seriously...black and white argyle? PERFECT. (numbers 8, 9, 10)






mmmm hmmm the ones with the navy blue straps are just so great! i love the colors on them. the tan ones are just nice and plaid and i really enjoy the teal color involved. the lighter ones with pastels are great for spring : ) (numbers 11, 12, 13)






ahhhhhh number 14 is probably another one of my favorites! : ) i did them with sharpie...and you can never go wrong when personalizing something...they hold a special place in my heart


notice the blue rocket dog...







ahhh although i don't wear these ones (number 15) that often, they are definately in my top 5 favorites. so crisp and patriotic!...and they have an awesome story too...so i got these last summer, but i have wanted them since the summer before that. i didn't have the money the summer before and then the 4th of july passed so i thought "eh i will get them next summer"...well, next summer rolled around and they weren't on the website!!! i couldn't find them anywhere...so about a month before july i emailed rocket dog and told them i NEEDED a pair...guess what!? THEY PUT THEM UP ON THEIR WEBSITE! : ) : ) : ) i like to think it was just for me!





these are my lastest pairs, 16 and 17...the black ones are just plain but you can never go wrong with a plain black sneak. and the other ones are just plain incredible!!! they are called cracked metallic and they are just amazing! so shiny! they even kind of have a purple tint to them that i just love!


ahhhh my pile of rockies! : ) ...i will make sure that it continues to grow!




OK! now for the great news!...i received an amazing package from rocket dog today! : ) want to know why?...ok so, i emailed them my rocket dog artwork and they sent me an email back saying thanks for sharing and asked me for my mailing address so they could send me some goodies! : ) so i sent the my address...and i got my package today!!! : ) : ) : )



bag!





another bag!



a shirt!


notebook journal thing! probably my favorite! : )




aaaaand a pencil sharpener, a mirror, and the most awesome keychain you will EVER see!!! : )




3 comments:

  1. ok for real. that i totally awesome! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for Britt blogging!!!! I'm so glad you got your loot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh! the prize!!!!!!! sooo awesome! hahaha they know you are their best customer! :)

    ReplyDelete